Thursday, June 19, 2014

French Bread Pizza

My mom used to make French bread pizza for us a lot when my sister and I were kids. It was always one of my favorite meals! Even now, I love these so much, especially with homemade pizza sauce and French bread. These also make great leftovers for lunches!



Ingredients:

2 loaves of French Bread 
3-4 cups pizza sauce 
Preferred Pizza Toppings: Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, green peppers, onion, pineapple, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, etc
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:

1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. 
2. Cut the French bread in half length-wise, then in half once more.
3. Put the bread quarters on a cookie sheet open faced, spread pizza sauce on each side.  
4. Put on your favorite toppings, and top each half with cheese.  
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes till the cheese is melted and slightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment